Business Plan Writing Services Birmingham-London-Machester-UK Business Plan experts-Business plan advisors-how to write a business plan UK- Business Plan Writing services for banks or visas - Business Planners UK-Expert Business Plan Service UK- Business Plan Writers UK -Business Plan Consultants
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
the materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
1.We do not refund money on any of our business plans, our business plans are personalised items, therefore there no refund on these items. Please be certain you want the item before you pay as we start the work immediately after payment is made. If you paid for a plan and you want to upgrade to a bespoke plan, we can quote you a price for this according to your requirements and if you pay the difference this can be done for you.
Proof reading is a customers reponsiblity, so please ensure you have checked the business plan for spellings, grammar, content, figures errors, graphs and any other errors as we are not responsible for any errors on the business plan.
If you find any spelling / grammar errors or figures errors and let us know within 24 hours of purchase we will rectify them at no extra cost.
2. We delete your information once we have completed your Business Plan.
3. If you require any changes on the Business for example figures changed, we can do this for you within 24 hours of you receiving your Business Plan as long as the changes are as part of your initial order. After that we will charge for any changes required to your busines plan.
4. Any extra requirements for your Business Plan will be charged at standard rate.
5. We are not qualified and we can't guarantee you will get a bank loan or visas with our Business Plan, but we try our best to create your Business Plan to the best of our experience and knowledge.
6. Payments are made to Professional CV Service.
7. If you required a fast service and your plan was created in 3 - 4 working days or on the weekend, then the changes will have to be sent to us in 2 hours of completion. After that it will be charged at normal rate.
8. If you were given a discount on your plan as you just wanted us to do the plan and you were going to edit this yourself, you then changed your mind later and want to pay the difference and let us do the changes, this can be done for you as long as you pay the difference in price and let us know the changes within 2 hours of completion.
9. Most of our plans are ideal for small businesses.
10. Our bespoke business plans start from £2,000 and the content is professionally created for these plans only.
11. If you have a guide line for a plan and this was not followed, it would only be because your budget was low and you paid less for a plan.
Full guideline are only followed on plans if you paid more than £2,000 for a bespoke plan.
12. Information for the plan is always sent by you, we then put this info on the business plan. Info from your cv and info you send will be copied over on the plan if it is required on the plan. Sometimes the info you send could be re-worded and some times used as it is.
13. If you are outsourcing your business plan to us, then you will receive a 20% discount of every 3 business plans purchased, providing you pay upfront into our bank account.
14. We charge £200 extra for a word document of your business plan. As standard business plans are sent as a JPG image file and cant be edited by yourself.
15. Our address is a virtual office and you need to contact us by phone or email with any questions